Unlike any other program in Atlantic Canada, MOTR is a collaborative approach to entrepreneurial leadership. The ideal MOTR cohort will include;
- Accelerate your business development through a well-defined framework and readily available expertise. (MaRS and Genesis Entrepreneurs and Executives in Residence)
- Leading Corporations
- Evaluate and innovate while minimizing risk. MOTR will help validate new products, services, and processes through a well defined framework decreasing barriers to company wide adoption.
- For educators, learn best practices in entrepreneurship and kick start cultural change regarding entrepreneurship as a viable profession.
- Supplement your education and put fire in your belly! Our experiential learning approach will supplement any current program and prepare students for a knowledge based economy.
- Government Agencies
- Learn efficiencies by doing. Gain a first hand knowledge of principals and challenges faced by entrepreneurs. Adopt a "Lean Start-Up" mentality and "Design Thinking" in your sector. Think efficiencies and validation for effective public service.