There is a fine line between those who motivate and those who control — the best leaders are the ones who master both. During this workshop you will learn how to simultaneously harness the skills of a leader and a manager. You will find out what your leadership style is and how to manage your team through the “entrepreneurial roller coaster.” Whether you are leading one person or many, it’s important to understand your personal leadership behaviours and how to use them to move your team and business forward.
- Differences between a manager and a leader
- Skills that make a good leader
- The different leadership styles and when to apply them
- Considerations for creating a leadership team
- Insights into the personal journey of an entrepreneurial leader
Self-awareness is an important trait for all leaders. This single-session workshop will help you become more conscious of how you employ your natural leadership style. It will enable you to become more mindful and deliberate in your personal interactions with your team, and help you deal with entrepreneurial challenges more effectively.