BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS:
“The purpose of a startup is to search for a scalable and repeatable business model,” says Steve Blank. At its most basic level, your business model illustrates how your new venture will make money.
In this two-part workshop series, we follow Steve Blank’s methodology and introduce startups to Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas and the analytical process required to validate a business model. The workshops are highly interactive and all participants will be able to design their own business model during the series.
- Osterwalder’s Business Model Canvas
- How to design your business model
- Analyzing external and internal forces
- Implementing analytics in your business model
- Customer acquisition costs
- Customer lifetime value
- Sustainability in your business model
Designing your business model- A business model designed around the participant’s value proposition.
Validating your business model- A framework for validating your business model that analyzes external forces and key business model metrics.